Monday, May 31, 2010

WINE IS A MIRACLE WORKER

MY VOICE IS HEALED!
I attribute my miraculous recovery to the 4 or 5 glasses of wine from last night. Alcohol is good for you boys and girls.

Anyway ,
This video came about on Sunday (Day before yesterday) while David and I were sitting around drinking wine and waiting for Madison's arrival. Little did we know that Madison still had not left the United States.

The result is a deep reflection (or merely a shallow recounting, take your pick) of life (our day). As an added bonus, you can get a glimpse of my black lung. The yellow lighting+my jet lag fatigue also make me look quite sickly, adding even more to the bonus.



Next,

David recounts his first day...involving failed jacuzzi night, the Yale alumni dinner, and more

3 comments:

  1. Hmm I just tried to watch the videos but it said it was a private video and I had to have a friend request from you first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay it does! I like the captions :)

    ReplyDelete