Monday, May 31, 2010

到了上海!

Madison:

This is sort of a back room picture of where I work. Basically, lots of Chinese 25ish year-olds drinking coffee or chrysanthemum tea (really good) or coffee working on their computers. Eno, the company my internship is with, does a lot more than just designing clothes. It seems like people are working on a hundred different projects from organizing youth concerts to designing an architectural space to making a magazine to working on websites.

I really love the whole team- lots of smart, creative people. It looks like my first assignment may be designing the layout for a mini magazine.

The Enovate Blog

The Creator's Project

Observations walking around xiangyang lu:

1) There's nothing in this world cuter than Chinese babies:


2) laundry laundry everywhere:


3) I'm not even sure I have a comment for this one:


4) You can count on the grannies to be out in the morning practicing taijiquan in the park:


And Lisa's not kidding. The size of our suite is ridiculous. I'm so happy to finally be in Shanghai!

No comments:

Post a Comment